- The Pupil must enrolled in two course through the Home School Partnership.
- The student must be at least 14 years old.
- The student must attend and complete the course with a passing grade.
- LCS will pay the amount allowed under the Postsecondary options act directly to the postsecondary institution only. The student will be billed directly for any amount above what is allowed.
- The course must occur during the academic school year. Summer courses are the financial responsibility of the student.
- The cost of any tuition, fees, parking, books/supplies, or other costs that are above the amount allowed under the Postsecondary Options Act are the students responsibility and will no be paid by LCS.
Schedule for Classes
- 9th Grade: Two classes in each of the first three years, four in the senior year.
- 10th Grade: Two class in year one and four classes in years two and three.
- 11th & 12th Grade: Not more than five per year (plus seated course).
Dual Enrollment Forms
Please fill out the forms and bring them to the Lapeer Homeschool Partnership Campus.